Welcome to ISAIF 12th!
The 12th International Symposium on Experimental and Computational Aerothermodynamics of Internal Flows will be held from July 13 to July 16, 2015 in Lerici (SP), Italy, at Villa Marigola, a prestigious eighteenth century palace, center of conferences and exhibitions.
Lerici is a coastal city of north-western Italy, overlooking the famous Gulf of Poets, one of the most important seaside villages of Liguria and northern Italy in general.
The Symposium includes 4 days of scientific and technological sessions.
The conference language is English. It is expected that this symposium will attract the participants from all over the world. The organizers would like to cordially invite the scientists and researchers to the 12th ISAIF.
The suggested topics include theoretical, numerical and experimental studies of:
- Flows in compressors and turbines (axial and radial), impellers, intakes, nozzles, diffusers and channels.
- Transonic and supersonic flows, shock wave-boundary layer interaction.
- Laminar, turbulent flows, incl. transition and separation.
- Unsteady flows, stall and surge, aerodynamic acoustics.
- Internal flows in combustion chambers and facilities.
- Flows with heat and mass transfer.
- Flow control and measurements.
- Flows involving environmental protection and renewable energy.
- Micro & nano-flows or bio-flows.
- Novel technologies e.g. fuel cell, ceramic blades.
Plenary and special speakers will be invited to address the symposium and some special sessions on recent issues concerning internal fluid dynamics and aerothermodynamics are also planned.
Important datesFebruary 16th, 2015 – Deadline for Abstract Submission
March 2nd, 2015 – Notification of Abstract Acceptance
June 15th, 2015 – Deadline for registration
ISAIF 12th Transfers timetable
The table with the transfers by bus from 13th to 16th July for ISAIF 12th SymposiumDowload PDF
Information for Speakers
The presenting Authors should meet with the session Chairman in the room of their session fifteen minutes before the beginning of their session. Within this period the Speaker will be invited to upload the presentation on the PC available in the Room, and to provide his/her brief biography that will be used as introduction by the Chairman.
Each paper will be allocated 20 minutes, including introduction. The presentations should last about 15 minutes in order to allow time for questions from the audience.
Each session room will be pre-set with the following equipment: a projector, a screen, a microphone and a PC (Windows 7 or above, MS Office 2010, Adobe Acrobat Reader).